Contract is signed! Yeah! You have a new client and you can’t wait to get started on their project; then you remember; you are not just a paralegal anymore now you are a business owner.
Client’s welcome packages can benefit your business on a continuous basis if you include the right items. Benefits of a welcome package may include the following:
- It allows you to present a professional image of your business.
- It reiterates your policies and procedures, for example, you’re operating hours and your methods for delivering your services.
- Most, importantly it serves as a marketing method and it is an easy way for clients to refer your services.
Be careful not to overload your client with information; you may customize your welcome package based on the individual client’s need. A print and PDF copy is also acceptable.
My welcome package includes the following:
- A welcome letter to our paralegal firm including our firm's bio and FAQ
- Contracts and agreements
- Payment policies
- A quick reference sheet with our contact information and instructions on how we deliver our services;
- A brochure listing all our services and the benefits to our client’s law practice;
- At least 10 business cards;
- A discount coupon for clients to apply to current or future services and a gift certificate for friends and family;
- The firm’s referral service and affiliation plan;
- The firm’s service evaluation form.
What is in your client’s welcome package?